FAQ + Policies
Seattle Fringe Festival 2017
What Should I Expect at a Fringe Festival?
- Fringe Festivals give audiences an opportunity to see a wide array of productions in a condensed, high-energy, exciting environment.
- We want audiences to have fun and explore all the opportunities Fringe has to offer. Concessions, including a bar, are available for attendees who want to hang out before, after, or between shows.
- Come for one or all 28 of our shows! Fringe attendance can be infectious, and if you decide to add to your list you can purchase tickets for more shows onsite.
- Super fun Fringe merchandise will be available for sale at the events, as well!
Do You Offer Refunds? NO REFUNDS. All ticket purchases are final.
What Happens If I am Late? NO LATE SEATING ALLOWED. Shows are tightly scheduled with zero leeway to hold show starts. We recommend timing your arrival for check in 10-15 minutes before showtime — and you can enjoy a drink or snack at our concessions area while you wait. At 5 minutes before showtime we release all unclaimed tickets. If you are not checked in by the box office by 5 minutes to curtain, there is no guarantee that your seat will still be available. No Standing Room permitted.
How Long are Tickets On Sale For Online?
Each show’s online sales cutoff is ONE HOUR before that show’s particular performance time. If you do not have a ticket for a particular show/performance time- we do save up to 10% of venues for walkup sales. You may opt and try to get a ticket 30-45 min beforehand at the venue box office for your selected show. If there is no walk-up availability- you could choose to put your name on a waitlist to see if any seats come available 5 minutes prior to show time.
Can I Transfer my Ticket to a Friend?
Transfer requests can only be processed BEFORE the hour before showtime online sales cutoff. Online ticket sales end one hour before the scheduled show time. No transfer requests made after the online sales cutoff will be accommodated.
Where Are the Venues?
- Seattle Center Armory, 305 W. Harrison St, Seattle WA 98109
- Eclectic Theater, 214 10th Ave. Seattle WA 98122
- For Directions go to our Maps Page Here
Can I Buy Tickets at the Door?
We save a small percentage of tickets for walk-up sales, available beginning one hour before each show begins. We do also have a waitlist at the box office if walk-ups already are sold out, and we release pre-sold seats at 5 minutes before the show’s start time. Note: Waitlist seats can only be claimed in person. No Standing Room permitted.
Are Festival Shows Kid-Friendly?
Age recommendations are included for each show at their ticket links . See seattlefringefestival.org
- Disclaimer: These ratings were determined by the individual producers and do not reflect any representations by SFF2017 as to the content of shows. However, we do let producers provide content warnings if they choose.
- “E” is for All Ages
- “PG” is Parental guidance suggested; recommended ages 13+
- “M” is for Mature Audiences: recommended ages 18+
Public Transportation Between Fringe Venues
You can travel between Fringe Venues using King County Metro’s #2 Bus. See #2 Bus Schedule Here, and remember that different days have different timetables. Expect up to 30-45 minute total travel time (including walk times and traffic depending) for what is usually a 15-minute ride during non-peak hours.
Where Should I Park?
Link To Download PDF of Maps http://seattlefringefestival.org/2017-maps/
Are Fringe Venues Accessible?
Yes they are! Check out our Venue Maps here>> http://seattlefringefestival.org/2017-maps/
- In the Seattle Center Armory, Theatre Puget Sound’s Center Theatre, Black Box, and Studio venues are on the ground floor, entering on the MoPOP (East) side of the building. TPS’s Theatre4 is on the 4th floor, accessible by elevator.
- Eclectic Theater has ground-floor entry on Capitol Hill, but please note that the entry threshold does have a slight (3-4 inch) elevation.
Want to Express Your Love of Seattle Fringe Festival Even More?
- Donate to “TIP THE FRINGE” here
- Tag your photos and check-ins with #DoTheFringe and #SFF2017 or follow us on Facebook & Twitter
- Tell your EVERYONE about SFF 2017! Send your friends, loved-ones, and co-workers our way for their own awesome Fringe experience!
Need More Info?
See seattlefringefestival.org for all our Festival details.
For non-urgent inquiries, email email@example.com. Expect a response window of 24-48 hrs.