Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2013 Seattle Fringe Festival. If you’d like to learn more about us,
– Visit our Facebook page
- Email us at email@example.com
To submit your show to the Seattle Fringe Festival, please fill out the application below by May 8th, 2013. Our final lineup will be decided by lottery on May 11th, 2013. We’ll be choosing 22 productions total, with 16 local artists and 6 visiting artists.
Is your show right for the Seattle Fringe? Here’s are a few simple questions to ask yourself:
- Is it between 30-60 minutes?
- Can it be performed with minimal production values? Each artist will get two hours to tech their show in their venue; each venue will have a general wash for lights and a basic ability to play sound cues; we will give artists 15 minutes to load in and 15 minutes to load out.
- Want to show off your visual art? Play a gig with your band? Do a comedy set? Then this is not for you. But if it’s any other kind of performing art, please continue. We won’t censor any shows based on genre or content.
What We Provide
- Four performances for each company
- 100% of the revenue from each ticket sold
- A board op during your tech and performances
- Inclusion in the Fringe website and program
What You Provide
- A complete show with all production elements needed
- A tech script for your board op
- Any travel or day-to-day expenses
- Any additional marketing materials for your show
- Your presence at all scheduled performances (artists should be available for all festival dates)